Monday, January 30, 2012

I Miss Trixie

Trixie
I miss Trixie. Trixie was very loving. She was really very smart, but if she didn't want to do something she acted like she didn't understand you, or didn't hear you or even completely ignore you. My daughter said she acted more like a cat than a dog. She was best buds with Betsy who we lost a year ago. Trixie and Betsy would take turns sitting beside me on the couch at night while I read or watched TV. We loved Trixie for 15 years. She passed away last Wednesday night as I comforted her.

My daughter wrote a wonderful memorandum for her. You can read Valerie's post here.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

So sorry for your loss, it is like lossing a member of the family. Take care.

MKJulia2000@yahoo.com said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. My husband told me years ago about the Rainbow Bridge. And, it gives me comfort to think one day we will all be reunited! Much love to you and your family.

Deanna said...

So sorry about your Trixie. I lost two last year, and I know the love they share with their people is beyond explanation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...