Friday, April 13, 2012

I've Graduated and I can post!

Yea! My internet is finally back up and running. Now I can finally post my tags from the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 Online Card Class I took. Yes, I completed all 25 tags in time to upload them by the April 9th deadline and my modem crashes. It is a long story I won't go into but now I have a brand new modem and my high speed internet connection back! Yea!


Day 1 was Discovery and Understanding. Great information on the understanding the properties of inks and paints. The actual tag techniques started on Day 2. So here are my tags and if you want to see how it's done consider taking the "Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101". You can check it out here, and check out the other classes offered by Online Card Classes here.

Graduated - All 25 Technique Tags!
Day 2 - Distress Ink Intro
Day 3 - Archival Ink Uses
Day 4 - Re-inkers and Maintenance

Day 5 - Spray Inks and Stains

Day 6 - Distress Markers
Day 7 - Embossing Basics
Day 8 - Paint Primer


Day 9 - Perfect Pearl

Day- 10 - Dimensional Mediums


3 comments:

SandraSS said...

Your tags look great! I really like your Day 7, nice textures. Wasn't the class fun?

Coolhipcat said...

Ruby as always your tags look wonderful!!!!!

Anita Rex said...

Wow you did amazing! Love all your tags! You must have had so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...