Monday, April 9, 2012

I've Graduated!


Yes! I've completed my 25 Tags for the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry online class from OnlineClassrooms.com! It has been an amazing journey and quite a challenge for me. I have all the tags posted here but if you want to learn amazing techniques you should sign up for the class. It is probably the closest I will ever come to taking one of Tim's live classes. One thing I was not expecting was a final pdf file with 30 gorgeous cards created by some pretty amazing artists using the techniques we learned in class. Now I have more inspiration than I know what to do with.

unfortunatly, half way through writing this post, my internet went down. I have been trying to finish this post on my phone without success. I will have to add the photos tomorrow from some public wifi.

o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...