Sunday, January 6, 2013

Celebrating Tim's Birthday with a Studio L3 challenge!

Happy Birthday to Tim from Ruby
Happy Birthday to Tim from Jenn
What better way to start off the New Year than with a challenge. Linda Ledbetter has one that I couldn't resist. Create a birthday card for Tim Holtz! The deadline for this challenge is Jan 7th at 11:59pm Mountain Time. You can read about the challenge at her blog Studio L3. I was so excited about this challenge I had to tell my friend Jenn. She created a card too! 

Jenn and I both are Tim Holtz fans. He is so creative and enjoys sharing his love of Distress. You can find a virtual vault of Tim's techniques in "A Compendium of Curiosities" Volumes I and II or visit his blog at TimHoltz.com

3 comments:

Kim said...

Both are fantastic cards full of texture and technique! Well done ladies.

Winnie said...

I think it is great that you and your friend made cards for Tim! such great cards! I love creating with friends, it is even more fun!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Ruby, you and Jenn both made WONDERFUL cards for Tim! He'll be so happy to receive them, and I'm so happy you joined the challenge!

xo,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...