Monday, June 10, 2013

OWH-Thinking of Jane

Using OWH Sketch 175 inspired by Jane E
Jane E's sketch 175
Recently OWH had a post to honor Jane E who was recently deceased. She sounds like a wonderful, generous woman who enjoyed making cards for Operation Write Home to send to our troops. I wanted to create a card using her sketch. I love her clean and simple design and I followed it closely. Here is the link to her sketch and here is a link about her that showcases more of her beautiful cards.  I was very touched by their post honoring Jane. It was very inspiring to read about Jane and her dedication.

The paper I used is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the sentiment is by Hero Arts from a OWH stamp set.

In case you aren't familiar with them,  Operation Write Home is a great non-profit organization who send handmade cards to our troops overseas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...