Monday, November 14, 2011

Brightly Blinged

A few days ago I posted a card with a big shiny red ornament. I had created the ornament using a technique using grungeboard, pewter distress crackle paint and alcohol inks. You can see how Tim does it here. It is a technique I learned from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas. Well, there were 3 other smaller ornaments in the seasonal pack and I painted then colored them all at the same time. Turned out I only need one for the first card. So when I started to work tonight I already had my embellishments. I added some Stampendous Class A Peel  stickers to the ornaments and adhered them to some shimmer white card stock. I silver embossed the stamp "Bright Border" from Hero Arts on some Blackberry shimmer cardstock and added the Sparkly teal fluffy twine.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love the ornaments! They are gorgeous! I love Tim to, and I can't wait to start with the 12 tags of christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...