Thursday, November 17, 2011

Water Color Finger Paints

Water color finger paints with Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls ~ Still Shimmery once they dry!
Just a quick post to share a link to a cool video from Shari Carroll at the Hero Arts Blog. It is a sneak peak video showing the new Paris Newspaper stamp coming out soon and a really cool technique using Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls in a mister. Her card is gorgeous. If you haven't seen it yet, you don't want to miss it.
Check out the video here.

Ranger makes the Perfect Pearl mist already mixed up but I already had some Perfect Pearl on hand, so I mixed up my own Perfect Pearl mist and played around with it a little bit. I stamped my Hero Arts Big Owl stamp with VersaMark on water color paper and heat embossed with Gold Sand Embossing Powder. The cards are already dry here, but I spritzed a little Distress Ink on my craft mat until it beaded up so you could really see the shimmer.What a fun way to get inky fingers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...