Sunday, November 6, 2011

Color Change


This is a twist on another card I posted earlier for the Hero Arts Bling-It challenge. If you want to see the first card it is here. I originally designed this card with silver and gold embossing powder on silver and gold paper. I loved the way it turned out but wondered what it would look like in Red and Green. I did end up making a few changes. I didn't use the holly and berry stamp for the side borders. Instead I used some pattern paper. I did use the same Christmas tree. This time I stamped it with shabby shutters distress ink and colored over it with Berol Prisma color pencils. I like the way I can blend the colors easily. I  used Red Green and White gem stones in various sizes.I used the same Fiskars punches for the edge of the card front. I love these punches.. This card will go in with the ones I send for the Cards that Care drive. All cards need to be sent by November 31st.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...