Friday, November 25, 2011

Circle Heart

Following a Kristina Werner Design Sketch
I first learned of Kristina Werner when I took a Jennifer McGuire online class. It was Inspiration Showcase class. I learned a lot from the class. It motivated me to get back into the studio creating and it introduced me to Kristina Werner.

Kristina had 3 really cute card sketches for the class that I really liked so I decided to check out her blog. Kristina had just started her Holiday Card Series 2011 on November 8th. For 25 days she posted a new card and a video showing her creating the card, using a variety of supplies. I loved the cards and I loved the videos. I have been hooked ever since.

The card I've posted today is following one of her Holiday Card Series 2011 designs. Kristina's card used Basic Grey Nordic Holiday. Following her design, I was easily able to use Basic Grey Sweet Threads to create a "Love" Card to send off with my box of cards for Operation Write Home.

I enjoyed Kristina's cards so much I decided to purchase the Virtual Card Class for Holiday Card Series 2011. For a mere $5 I was able to purchase a pdf file complete with beautiful pictures of all the cards, a supply list and direct links to each card post and videos. Now it is quick and easy to find any card in the series when I need a quick idea. Just like I did today. Kristina's card is gorgeous. If you want to take a look check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ruby

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...